With the XP360-BIM 360 integration, builders using both solutions can reference the aerial panorama view alongside their project management information to better understand job site risks, performance, efficiencies and workflows without having to switch between applications. Using a Partner Card directly in the BIM 360 Project Home dashboard, builders can more easily and comprehensively experience job sites virtually.
Who is AerialSphere?
AerialSphere is the only provider of immersive, 360-degree aerial images that are mapped to accurate, real-world coordinates. We have systematically collected aerial panoramas over major US markets from coast to coast. To learn more about how we capture, process, and deliver our imagery please visit www.aerialsphere.com/the-aerialsphere-difference
What do I Get with this Integration?
- Access to our available nationwide dataset of 8,000+ 360-degree aerial experiences
- Right click anywhere within the spheres to instantly capture still images to save or share
Test drive XP360 watermarked experiences. If you like what you see, you can easily integrate the AerialSphere XP360 API to receive full-resolution, unwatermarked imagery. To learn more, please visit: https://www.aerialsphere.com/xp360api/
What if You Don’t Have Coverage in My Area?
We’re adding new imagery every week. If your location has been flown, but the imagery is in-process (coming soon), you can click the “remind me” button to notify us, and to receive updates on when your desired panorama is online.
If you don’t see any coverage near you, we are happy to offer XP360 On Demand. With this service, we can create a custom aerial experience that meets your exact specifications in just two weeks, and for less than you might expect.
Please visit https://www.aerialsphere.com/xp360-on-demand/ to get started.
How Do I Leverage XP360 in my BIM 360?
In 4 easy steps, you can gain access to our national panoramic aerial imagery in Autodesk BIM 360, with the AerialSphere XP360 Partner Card. The below tutorial provides a visual step-by-step.
- In Autodesk BIM 360, select Card Library while in the Project Home view.
- Type aerial in the search bar, and select the XP360 by AerialSphere Partner Card.
- Select Configure on the Partner Card and add: https://www.aerialsphere.com/autodesk-coverage-map/ in the Partner URL data field.
- Navigate by selecting any green sphere on either the map or the horizon. Right-click anywhere in any panorama for additional geo-enabled functionality and content!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
-The AerialSphere Team