Experience the world below from numerous vantage points with AerialSphere’s new public Style for Mapbox – pan, tilt and zoom your way through a national dataset of 360-degree aerial panoramas. AerialSphere’s geo-enabled imagery allows users to explore maps in a completely different dimension, traveling between traditional map views and immersive aerial experiences.
Who is AerialSphere?
AerialSphere is the only provider of immersive, 360-degree aerial images that are mapped to accurate, real-world coordinates. We have systematically collected aerial panoramas over major US markets from coast to coast. To learn more about how we capture, process, and deliver our imagery please visit www.aerialsphere.com/the-aerialsphere-difference
What do I Get with this Integration?
- Access to our available nationwide dataset of 8,000+ 360-degree aerial experiences
- Visualization of all of our captured imagery that is in-process (coming soon)
- Map controls zoom to your location, shift between 2D and 3D views, and clickable iconography
- The ability to load our interactive panoramas from within the map (watermarked)
Test drive XP360 watermarked experiences. If you like what you see, you can easily integrate the AerialSphere XP360 API to receive full-resolution, unwatermarked imagery. To learn more, please visit: https://www.aerialsphere.com/xp360api/
What if You Don’t Have Coverage in My Area?
We’re adding new imagery every week. If your location has been flown, but the imagery is in-process (coming soon), you can click the “remind me” button to notify us, and to receive updates on when your desired panorama is online.
If you don’t see any coverage near you, we are happy to offer XP360 On Demand. With this service, we can create a custom aerial experience that meets your exact specifications in just two weeks, and for less than you might expect.
Please visit https://www.aerialsphere.com/xp360-on-demand/ to get started.
How Do I Use Your Style in My Map?
- Download the accompanying HTML and documentation: https://github.com/AerialSphere/AerialSphere-Mapbox-Style
- Mapbox Studio users can copy the “AerialSphere Coverage Map” style to their style library and customize it: https://api.mapbox.com/styles/v1/aerialsphere/ckb1bgutf01w81iob1jki9by5.html?fresh=true&title=copy&access_token=pk.eyJ1IjoiYWVyaWFsc3BoZXJlIiwiYSI6ImNrYjE2Mm43MTBmMmQyd254bjZ6Zjl0azQifQ.UqxGznm8ZJjAUWN3BUhE7g
- Customize the code to suit your needs. Tweet with #AerialSphere to share your creation.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
-The AerialSphere Team